31 Kensington Park Road, W11 2EU
- Located just a block away from Portobello Road Market, in Notting Hill.
- Elegant eating inspired by the Western Isles with an inherent focus on fish and seafood.
- Unique and innovative style of cooking, celebrating Scottish cuisine and produce.
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, London E14 4QT
15 Eccleston Street, Belgravia, London SW1W 9LX
- An iconic group of Scottish restaurants.
- Strong Scottish identity with a focus on three of Scotland’s finest products; salmon, beef and whisky.
- Fantastic live music venues if you like jazz!
107 Upper Street, Islington, London, N1 1QN
- Contemporary Scottish cuisine from James Cochran - winner of Great British Menu in 2018.
- 12:51 opened in 2018, as Cochran’s signature restaurant, offering a sensory food experience which mixes his Scottish and Caribbean heritage
On a Saturday - at Broadway Market, E8 4QJ
- Street food on Broadway Market in Hackney giving London locals a taste of Scottish cuisine.
- Opened in Summer of 2012, the Deeneys ‘Macbeth’ haggis toastie has achieved cult status across town.
5. Loch Fyne
Leadenhall Market, 77-78 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0AS
- Focus on fresh seafood.
- Started from a small oyster shack on the west coast of Scotland, that has since developed into a ten-strong restaurant group.
- Sustainably sourced seafood dishes, with many of the ingredients delivered fresh from the loch itself.